- First: Sign Up! We want to see who’s on board with us!
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
- You can start the challenge anytime during the year.
- As you read, keep a list of the book titles and their author. Stop by The Forbidden Bookshelf and click on the “Challenge” page at the top of the blog. Leave a comment with your list of completed books, and your name and email addy. We will periodically update the “Challenge” page by adding YOUR name with the appropriate key as you “unlock” the appropriate challenge level.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate! Bloggers who are keeping a challenge post and want to link to it, may do so by adding your website/blog link in the comment(s) you leave on the challenge page.
~*~*~*~*~ The Fine Print FAQ’s: ~*~*~*~*~
- Absolutely!! There’s too many books and not enough reading hours in the day people!! We feel your pain.
- They can be any books your heart goes pitter-patter over while perusing the bookstore! In fact, we looove to find new authors and titles, so we would never expect you to read just what we have!
- Fabulous question you read-aholic you! We are currently playing around with the idea of creating a separate reading challenge for those book sluts like yourself! We’ll let you know if we decide to go through with it or not. Just keep reading and keeping a list in the meantime.
- NO!!! Mr. Linky is here for those of challenge participants who DO have a blog and want to link to it. However, if you don’t have a blog, just leave your name and email addy in a comment area so we know you’re on board!!!
- theforbiddenbookshelf (at) gmail (dot) com
All of the challenge information and Mr. Linky will be housed for the entire year under the “Challenge” button at the top of the blog. Keep checking back for reading suggestions and updates throughout the year!! We may also be adding some fun things that you’ll not want to miss!!
Have you joined yet?